- Modular solution
- Integrated applications
- Wireless DECT systems for mobility
- Desktop integration and application support
- Scalability with direct support for up to 262 users (with 3 NS-720 expansion units)
- Computer telephony interface (CRM tools)
- Unified messaging
- Communication Assistant software
- Email integration
- Simple call center
- Compatible with: – Multi Cell DECT Wireless Systems – SIP phones (UT series) – IP proprietary phones (NT series) -Digital proprietary phones (DT series)
Designed specifically for small or medium-sized businesses looking to take advantage of Panasonic’s reputation for quality technology without needing a huge budget, the KX-NS700 unified communications solution is a small system with the ability to manage future growth.
Easy to install and maintain, it is a cost-effective unified communications system for companies with up to 250 users in a single site that can be configured and expanded, making it the ideal alternative to cloud-based solutions.
- IP based telecommunication platform supporting SIP IP trunking/IP extensions
- VoIP gateways (H.323) for multi-site networking
- Desktop, network and application integration
- Enhanced call center features
- Easy migration (Upgrade from KX-TDA to KX-TDE)
- Built-in telephony applications
- Cordless telephony (DECT) and cellular integration
- Computer telephony integration (CTI)
Based on IP networking technologies, the NS1000 combines advanced telephone features with a scalable framework of applications that have been carefully chosen and optimized for a variety of business types, regardless of whether it’s to be used in a small office with two people or a large company with several locations.
Users of an existing Panasonic legacy PBX can easily migrate to an IP system by connecting a KX-NS1000 server. Legacy systems can also be expanded to perform partial migration according to the available budget. You can easily integrate your system with the KX-NS1000, depending on your specific needs, because the KX-NS1000 is suitable for all kinds of businesses or industries, from sales, to customer service, to hospitality, and home teleworkers.
The KX-NS1000 provides an innovative unified communication environment including desktop tools, voicemail, and an interactive voice response system (IVR). Fully transparent network features, first-class voice quality in HD wideband audio, and swift capacity expansions make the KX-NS1000 the most complete Panasonic solution yet.